Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction blog (blog#1)







     My name is Robert Gaines. I'm a first year, third term, student at LCC. I have a wonderful wife and three small children ages eight, eight and eleven, yes they are twins. I have been in the Eugene/Springfield area for twelve years. I love people and making them laugh. I may come off as a little standoffish at first but that usually does not last long. I love the cold weather. A little more snow wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit. I’m pretty much a home body so I like cooking, watching movies, playing with my kids and roaring fires on a cold winter night. Dislikes include, driving and cell phones, dirty kitchens, most fish, blatant disrespect and stubbing my toes, especially in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping and I can’t openly express my feelings on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment